Change of income

The Ponds
15111 Pond Village Drive
Taylor, Michigan, 48180

  • Phone: 734-941-0808
  • Email:
  • Office Hours:
    Mon 11:00am - 5:00pm
    Tue 11:00am - 5:00pm
    Wed 11:00am - 5:00pm
    Thu 11:00am - 5:00pm
    Fri 11:00am - 5:00pm
    Sat Closed
    Sun Closed's picture
Feedback Question for The Ponds

How do I report change in income

mikalee.zapczynski's picture
mikalee.zapczynski McKinley Employee

Good afternoon,

Great question! 

If you are receiving subsidy through the Villages of Taylor property-based section 8 program, you must report all changes to your income, employment, and/or family composition within 10 days of the change. To report your change, please follow the steps below:

  1. Go to your property leasing office.
  2. Complete a questionnaire. Be sure to clearly state what you are reporting.
  3. Drop the completed questionnaire in the drop box in the podium stand at the property office.
  4. Sign in on the log sheet. The compliance office will receive your questionnaire and respond within 5 business days. You should be gathering verification to support your change. It will take up to 30 days to schedule an appointment for this change.

Changes of income, employment, or family WILL NOT be taken over the phone, email, or snail mail. All changes must be reported using the process above. If you are unable to do this due to a work schedule, please contact the Compliance Office manager to make other arrangements.


Please give me a call at 734-941-6234 x106 if you have any questions. Have a great day!