Today one of our residents experienced an oven fire – Everything is fine and most importantly, everyone is okay; only the stove was damaged. However, this is the second similar incident in a month, so we want to be sure it does not happen again.
We have sent our maintenance team into every apartment to inspect the stove and oven, and to remove ANY items that may be in the lower portion (drawer) of the oven. This is the broiler area and is the source of heat for the oven. This area gets extremely hot and is NEVER to be used as a storage area.
We truly apologize for this inconvenience and the intrusion, but we do hope you understand the urgent nature of this issue. We want to be sure everyone is safe, especially over the upcoming holiday.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 407-238-9500.