Dear Glencoe Residents,
I hope you enjoyed a relaxing Holiday weekend. It seems as if Summer finally arrived and our pools are officially opened. This is just a quick reminder of the pool rules and regulations. Keep in mind that we don't have Lifeguards on duty and our pool attendants will not be present at all times.
POOL RULES & REGULATIONS Hours of Operation: 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM (Weather permitting) It is understood the pool rules and regulations are a part of your lease agreement you signed upon moving into our community. If you do not abide by the rules and regulations, you will not be allowed to use the pools. This is a very serious issue. The pool rules are as follows:
1. An adult must accompany any person under the age of 16.
2. Guests must be accompanied by a leaseholder. Due to limited area at the pool, guests are restricted to two (2) per apartment.
3. All persons are required to shower before entering the pool.
4. All persons using the pool do so at their own risk. Owners and Management are not responsible for accident or injuries or loss of personal belongings.
5. Absolutely no alcohol, food, or glass containers are allowed in the pool area.
6. You may not use the pool after consumption of alcoholic beverages.
7. Hazardous objects or glass materials are not permitted.
8. No horseplay or running is allowed in pool area.
9. Due to limited space and possible damage to the filter systems, frisbees, rubber balls, rafts, etc., are not permitted in the pool area.
10. Please do not remove the life-line from the pool area.
11. Proper swimwear is required at all times. No cut-offs or thong swimsuits are allowed.
12. Music devices are permitted with headphones only.
13. No persons with open wounds are permitted in the pool.
14. Diapers are not permitted in pool area. 15. No animals are permitted in the pool area.
16. Smoking inside the perimeter of the pool area is prohibited by County Ordinance.
17. Jumping the fence to gain access is strictly prohibited.
18. Please be responsible and respect others for the better enjoyment of all.
19. Management reserves the right to deny use of the pool and pool deck area to anyone at any time.
Thank you for helping us to keep the pools and pool decks clean and safe for everyone to enjoy!
Have a wonderful summer!
Charlotte and the Glencoe team!