JOIN US ON AUGUST 1ST FROM 5:30PM-6:30PM
As Amanda Chase from StateFarm discuss the benefits in carrying Renter Insurance Coverage
WHAT DOES RENTERS INSURANCE COVER?
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses
WHAT IT MAY COVER
- The cost to repair or replace your belongings, such as clothing, furniture and electronics, up to the limits in your policy
- Repairs if you accidentally damage someone else’s property or a guest’s medical bills if you’re found responsible for their injuries
- Additional costs you incur, like hotel bills, if the home you rent is damaged and left uninhabitable
WHAT'S TYPICALLY NOT COVERED
- Damage to the structure of the building you're renting
- Personal property loss over your coverage limit
- Liability protection over your coverage limit
Let's not forget Mr. Stone from Seminole County Sheriff's office. He is a living advocate in crime prevention in our surrounding communities. Join Will Stone, Seminole County’s Crime Prevention Deputy to discuss community safety and recommendations that you should do day to day.
Snacks and Beverages will be provided
(Billiards Room /Balcony Lounge)