JOIN US ON AUGUST 1ST FROM 5:30PM-6:30PM
(Billiards Room /Balcony Lounge)
AMANDA CHASE INS. AGENCY AND HER AGENTS DISCUSS THE BENEFITS OF RENTER INSURANCE COVERAGE!
What Is Renters Insurance?
A renters insurance policy is a group of coverages designed to help protect you and your belongings. A typical renters insurance policy includes liability coverage, protection for your belongings and coverage for additional living expenses, should the home you're renting become temporarily uninhabitable. While you may not always be able to prevent certain situations, such as a break-in or visitor's injury, renters insurance, sometimes referred to as "tenant insurance," may help minimize the impact, whether you're renting a single-family home or an apartment.
WHAT DOES RENTERS INSURANCE COVER?
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses
WHAT IT MAY COVER
- The cost to repair or replace your belongings, such as clothing, furniture and electronics, up to the limits in your policy
- Repairs if you accidentally damage someone else’s property or a guest’s medical bills if you’re found responsible for their injuries
- Additional costs you incur, like hotel bills, if the home you rent is damaged and left uninhabitable
WHAT'S TYPICALLY NOT COVERED
- Damage to the structure of the building you're renting
- Personal property loss over your coverage limit
- Liability protection over your coverage limit
The objective of the Seminole County Sheriff's Office is to provide an optimum level of service to the citizens of this county. It is therefore, the mission of this agency to enhance the quality of life for citizens by reducing both crime and the fear of crime throughout Seminole County.
JOIN US ON AUGUST 1ST FROM 5:30PM-6:30PM (BILLRARDS Room /Balcony Lounge)
Join Will Stone, Seminole County’s Crime Prevention Deputy to discuss community safety and recommendations that you should do day to day.
Deputy Will Stone
Neighborhood Services Unit
Public Affairs Division
Seminole County Sheriff’s Office
100 Eslinger Way
Sanford, FL 32771
Snacks and Beverages will be provided