Dear Azure Residents,
I hope everyone is enjoying their week!
We wanted to take a few moments and remind you of helpful safety tips to keep you and your family protected at all times. Our community is private property and therefore, we permit access to our residents and their guests only. If you see anyone acting in a suspicious manner and or entering the community in any way that is not with their keycard access fob, please immediately contact the local authorities to report your observations. Being an active member of our community can help make a difference for all!
The most important thing you can do is call the police to report a crime or any suspicious activity. You are the eyes of our community!
It is always important to be reminded of helpful safety tips to keep you and your family protected and safe at all times.
Residential Safety Tips:
- Make your home look occupied and difficult to break into.
- Lock all outside doors and windows before you leave the house or go to bed. Even if it is only for a short time, lock your doors!
- Leave lights on when you go out.
- Close all blinds and curtains when you leave your home.
- If you are going to be away for a length of time, connect lamps to automatic timers to turn them on in the evening and off during the day.
- Never leave keys under doormats, flowerpots, mailboxes or other "secret" hiding places.
- Keep a detailed inventory of your valuable possessions, including a description of the items, date of purchase and original value.
- If you do not have renters insurance, we would recommend looking into a policy to protect you and your valuables. This also covers you in the event of a fire, flood or theft.
- Make a photographic or video record of valuable objects, heirlooms, and antiques. Your insurance company can provide assistance in making and keeping your inventory.
- Be a good neighbor! If you notice anything suspicious in your building/community, call 911 immediately.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to the office should you have any questions or concerns!
At your service,
Azure Winter Park Management Team