We hope this message finds you well! We wanted to send out a friendly reminder regarding our parking policy. We have noticed an influx of non-residents parking in the designated parking areas. We do require a parking pass to be able to park in the designated parking lot and to also make sure that all residents have space when they come home.
Please read below for some quick tips regarding the policies. Also, please stop by the office to pick up your parking pass if you do not have currently have one. We will resume normal towing policy in the next month and we would like to make sure all residents have the designated parking pass.
If you have not already picked up your parking decal from the leasing office, please do so as we do not control waiving any towing fees. We do appreciate all residents that have already received their parking decals.
A few reminders to make sure that you do not have your vehicle towed: Remember the following:
* Towing Signs: Signs are posted at the entrances of the property stating that we use a towing service. Make sure to familiarize yourself with these signs so that you can discuss with roommates, family members or guests.
* ALL VISITORS Must park off site or use street parking.
* Rental Cars or Temporary Use Of Someone Else's Vehicle: Make sure that if your vehicle is being repaired or using a temporary vehicle, please make sure to park in a visitor space so that no issues occur with parking.
* Inoperable Cars, Expired License Plates/Registration or Flat Tires: Even though your vehicle may have the resident decal on your car, it is still subject to our towing service because it is no operational. Please make sure to repair your vehicle and that it is in good working condition. Also, please make sure that your license plate and registrations are also up to date at this could cause towing issues as well.
* Purchase of New Vehicle: If you plan to purchase a new vehicle in the future, the decal you have can transfer to the new vehicle. Stop by the leasing office and complete the updated parking form. Make sure to bring a copy of your registration to ensure that the vehicle is registered in your name. Any special circumstances must be approved through the leasing office by the Community Manager.
If you are a resident and have not received your parking decal, please stop by the leasing office and pick up your decal today.
Your leasing office is located at Palma Ceia, 2402 Teresa Cir, Tampa FL 33629
Please remember that the towing company has no way of knowing that you live here unless your parking permit is clearly displayed on your vehicle. It is also your responsibility to inform your friends, family, and any other visitors of our parking policies.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 813-514-6800 and someone will be happy to assist you.
Thank you all for your cooperation and support and we hope everyone has a wonderful day!