The weather is getting hotter, today is the last day of school, and it’s time to get ready for summer! As we prepare for pool days, trips to the beach and other summer fun, I wanted to take moment to remind everyone of the community rules for our amenities, especially the pool area.
Please keep the following rules from your Resident Handbook in mind when using the community’s amenities so everyone can have fun and enjoy the summer in a safe and peaceful manner. Any violations of these rules are also a violation of your lease agreement, so it is very important you are in compliance at all times.
- The pool is open from dawn until dusk each day. Using the pool after hours is not permitted under any circumstance.
- We are a smoke-free community. Smoking anywhere in the community is strictly prohibited. This includes the pool area, public and private spaces including, but not limited to, inside individual apartments, building stairwells/hallways, laundry rooms, storage areas, offices, parking lots, drives, sidewalks and yard areas. Smoking violations are considered a material default of your lease agreement.
- Guests must be accompanied by a current leaseholder at all times. Guests are restricted to two (2) per apartment. Parties are not permitted at the pool.
- An adult must accompany any person under the age of 16 at all times.
- Trash may not be left behind on the pool deck, tables, chairs, etc. Fines will be assessed if trash is not properly disposed of.
- Absolutely no alcohol or glass containers may be anywhere on the pool deck. Alcohol may not be consumed, regardless of the type of container it is in.
- You may not use the pool after consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- No horseplay or running is allowed in the pool area.
- Radios are not permitted. Music devices are only permitted with headphone use only.
- Proper swim attire is required at all times. Cut offs, thong swimsuits, etc. and not allowed.
- Diapers are not permitted in the pool. Swim diapers must be used.
- No animals are permitted within the pool area or pool.
Please keep in mind, we have rules in place to keep the community safe, clean and comfortable for all of our valued residents. The pool is for everyone to enjoy and at no time should activities or noise levels interfere with the quiet enjoyment of your neighbors. Violating these, or any other community rules, will not be tolerated and will be addressed by management.
I sincerely appreciate your attention to this important matter and look forward to everyone's immediate adherence to the community rules.
Have a wonderful afternoon!